I am pleased to announce the release of Baruwa 1.1.1.
This is a maintenance release that includes mostly bug fix's
and a few new features.
This is a source only release, binary packages for various
Linux distributions will be released at a later stage.
- FEATURE: issue #27
- FEATURE: Email signatures management
- FEATURE: Support unicode subject in message logs
- FEATURE: Add support for DB migrations with south
- FEATURE: Experimental Message Delivery status (Relay info) support (exim only)
- FEATURE: #39 Allow the recent messages value to be read from settings.py
- FIX: issue #29
- FIX: server tests
- FIX: saving of filters
- FIX: attachment downloads
- FIX: exception on top hosts
- FIX: celery worker pid directory
- FIX: remove base from html messages
- FIX: improve queue regex for sendmail
- FIX: localization for mail queue status
- FIX: database configuration documentation
- FIX: exception on ip addrs with port numbers
- FIX: support usernames longer than 30 characters
- FIX: exception handling for sa-learn path issues
- FIX: silence queuestats cron job depreciation errors
- FIX: prevent sqlite from accepting null values from ms
- FIX: celery jobs not completing due to repeatable read.
- FIX: should be checking utf8subject not subject as subject is not being used any more.